In this post I’d like to show you the fast and easy way to find your best keywords for your blog posts, using the best online keyword search tool – Jaaxy.
First of all, it’s important to say, you write for the people and not for Mr.Google only!
However, it is very important to give Google good clues for what you are writing about. That means including a keyword.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- What is a Keyword?
- Why are Keywords Important?
- Keywords Serve Your Content
- Where Should I Place My Keywords?
- How to Choose a Good Keyword Tool?
- What is the Best Way to Find a Keyword?
- Why do I Recommend Jaaxy?
- Try Jaaxy for FREE NOW!
WHAT IS A KEYWORD?
A keyword is a word or a phrase that is:
- a title of your post, and
- what you are writing about in your post.
The content is based around this keyword and hopefully grows and flow naturally around it.
WHY ARE KEYWORDS IMPORTANT?
Keywords are important when it comes to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of your blog or posts on your blog.
You should only have one main keyword in your article and you will see, as you write, many others will come about in a logical flow of the text. This is what you are aiming for.
Again, why is all this important? Well, FREE TRAFFIC to your website, of course! Google trust and better rankings, will make your site visible to the people who search for your keyword. This scenario gives you two best results:
- Free traffic
- Targeted audience
KEYWORD SERVES YOUR CONTENT, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND
What you don’t want is stuffing your post full of keywords so that your writing doesn’t come across as organic. Google is clever.
Very clever. It can see if your content is there just to serve keywords or if it is the other way round as it should be.
WHERE SHOULD I PLACE MY KEYWORDS?
You should put your keywords in the following places in your post:
- THE TITLE
- THE FIRST PARAGRAPH
- ONE H1 OR H2 HEADING (if it is appropriate and possible)
- THE LAST PARAGRAPH (Conclusion)
- ALT DESCRIPTION OF THE IMAGES ON THE POST
- META DESCRIPTION
HOW TO CHOOSE A GOOD KEYWORD SEARCH TOOL?
There are many keyword search tools out there.
Many provide you with a quite a lot of data.
I purchased one in the past. Was so impressed by all the numbers. Sadly, I had no idea what to do with those numbers, and by the end it became apparent, neither did they!
Wasted money, wasted time.
Ended up more confused than at the beginning. If you need to download it, it’s no good. You need it online. Ready, fast and responsive.
If it needs to perform several searches for one single result, it’s no good. You want one that does that in one search.
If it doesn’t pull information from all the search engines, it’s no good.
You want to take all the search engines into consideration. Google, Yahoo, Bing – all very important.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO FIND KEYWORDS?
The best way to find the relevant keywords is to use my No1 recommended keyword search tool – JAAXY!
WHY DO I RECOMMEND JAAXY?
Well, I like its name! Nooo, not because of that 😉 (but I do like the name, it’s kinda cool)!
I recommend it because I’ve been using it myself and I found it to be really amazing!
- Easy to use
- No need to download it, use it online
- Easy to check if the availability of domain names
- FREE for thirty searches!
HOW DOES JAXXY WORK?
The results that you get in the end are quick and easy to understand.
- Avg. – MONTHLY SEARCHES: This parameter shows you how many times has the keyword been looked up within a period of one month. It includes the searches on all three main search engines. The minimum average monthly searches are recommended to be 50 and above.
- Traffic – The number of visits to your site if your post ranks on Google page 1. Of course, this is just an estimated number and that number could be much higher.
- QSR – Quoted Search Results: Now, I love this one! It shows the number of competing pages there are in the whole of the internet for that exact keyword! The lower this number, the better. So, if you are just starting out, the good result is around 100; 200 is good and 300 is OK. Anything over that is quite difficult to rank for and if you are just starting out, stick with the result of 100.
- KQI – Keyword Quality Indicator: it tells you if the chosen keyword is great, normal or poor. Very useful stuff indeed!
- SEO Search Engine Optimization: This parameter shows you how easy it would be to rank for the quoted keyword. It scores from 0 to 100. Closer to 100 the better. You should aim for over 80.
- Domains: It shows you the available domains for the searched keyword. If you are looking into buying and selling domain names, I can not recommend this tool enough!
- Related Keywords: Helps you find more ideas for keywords you could use for your posts.
- Site Rank: You can check how is your site doing in the rankings. Really useful tool!
- Alphabet Soup: It adds all letters of the alphabet to your keyword and gives you even more options to chose from. At the lighting speed too!
- Saved Lists: When you search for your perfect keyword, you’ll have quite a few options. So, in order for you not to have to hurry to decide or indeed write it all down by hand, you can save common keywords in the Saved Lists section and come back to it at a later stage. Warning: compiling lists is addictive ;)!
- Search History: Every keyword you searched for in one place. Fab!
- Search Analysis: You can check which websites rank in the first ten positions on the largest search engines, Google, Yahoo, Bing.
- Affiliate Programs: Once you know which keyword you are going to be using, this tool helps you find affiliate programs you can promote and earn from on your site. Fantastic! Told you Jaxxy rocks!
- Brainstorm: A tool that will help you in your choice and variations of a keyword. Really useful for getting inspired and for future posts planning.
HOW MUCH DOES JAAXY COST?
There are three price plans for Jaxxy. If you are just starting out, I recommend you try a FREE option first (test drive the platform), or a PRO (excellent for new entrepreneurs and new sites) plan.
ENTERPRISE is for power users and once you try this option, you shall never, ever, try or need another keyword (and everything else) search tool!
2. PRO – special offer now on: $19/mo (instead of $49/mo)
3. ENTERPRISE – special offer now on: $49/mo (instead of $99/mo)
Writing your posts and starting your online business without paying close attention to the right keywords is not a good strategy.
In fact, without keywords, it would be very difficult to rank your content and for your visitors to find you. Having your site just for site’s sake means you have a hobby.
That is fine too, but if you are in the business of making money with your site, I say, get Jaaxy.
For the FREE trial, you don’t have anything to pay, so I hope you will sign up and give Jaxxy a try.
Please, do reach out if you have any questions about Jaaxy, keywords or similar. I would love to help out!
Also, do let me know how you are getting on if you have signed up!
Thanks for reading this post! Have a great day!